1. Set up a BOSU ball with the ball side up. Select a very light barbell (10 to 20 pounds to start) and place it across your shoulders behind your head.
2. Stand on the BOSU with your feet 12 to 18 inches apart. Tighten your abdominals and press your hips backward.
3. Lean forward with your back straight and without bending the knees. Continue lowering your torso until your upper body and lower body form an L shape.
4. Your chest should be facing the floor at the bottom of this motion.
5. Keeping the abdominals tight and feeling the effort in your hamstrings, raise the torso back up until you are in a full standing position.
6. Do two or three sets of 12 repetitions